Checkout this presentation from Jawed, who is the Co-Founder YouTube , which is the 4th most-popular website in the world and one of the fastest-growing websites in the history of the Internet. Amazing to know how the idea of YouTube originated. This was the best way for me to see how things got started with YouTube.
So, what is the solution? Its my fault to overlook the Required Software Section on the Download Page that clearly says that we require Visual Studio Code Name Orcas Base Image , which is another 1 GB Download :)
Microsoft hits it out of the park with Visual Studio 2008 Team System. For more details checkout the Soma's blog and Rob Caron's for some name changes. The Visual Studio 2008 family of products will be another step forward. The big thing for me about Beta 2 is that there is a "Go Live" license. Using prerelease software in production isn't for everyone and I certainly don't recommend it. I will soon put forward a series of videos on Visual Studio 2008 and other technologies that i am using to develop Mulazamat.com. But downloading Visual Studio 2008 is not an easy thing with GBs of download, i started downloading it last night and completed the download within 6 hours.
Hi Ali Raza,
Your contact information has been submitted to Microsoft through our Employee Referral Program in the .
Thank you again for considering Microsoft.
Employee Referral Specialist
- Download the software,
- Create your face model,
- Then login/logout
The most important aspect of Channel 8 is the Student, not programming languages. We want to provide a place for technical students to call their home on the web; a place to meet and share ideas with fellow thinkers, and this means Channel 8 will be and provide, in time, many things that matter to students... [Charles]
So, after the last month delay, PAKCON is back,with more than 10 talks spanning over a day, PAKCON have a really compelling lineup this year. This year PAKCON have a special emphasis on security for financial institutions, telecoms, and internet service providers. More information is available at:
PAKCON, Pakistan's largest cyber security convention looks forward to its 4th year in July 2007. Founded originally by group of security professionals and active members in the local security community, PAKCON has slowly grown from a small underground gathering to a convention attracting security professionals and hackers.
What: PAKCON III – Pakistan's Largest Cyber Security Convention
When: July 26th, 2007
Where: Pearl Continental Hotel,
There is no fee to attend the PAKCON Briefings this year, just pre-register yourself online for PAKCON III to confirm your attendance. You will receive an official PAKCON badge on the registration desk at the venue to access everything at the convention.
If you are planning to attend PAKCON Trainings also, registration for each course is Rs. 5000. There are limited seats for PAKCON Trainings, so pre-register now to guarantee your seat.
There will be a single track with more than 10 different talks, over a day comprised of renowned information and computer security
Thursday, July 26, 2007
1. Plugging your Data Leaks - Ahmad Elkhatib, Pointsec,
2. Securing Your Wireless Network - Fadi Aloul, American Univerisity of
3. Two-factor Authentication - Tan Teik Guan, DSSS,
4. Enterprise Security Monitoring Visualized - Faiz Ahmad Shuja, rewterz,
5. Prosecuting Hackers: Give Peace a Chance - Jawad Sarwana,
6. Web Application Worms – Muhammad Omar Khan, rewterz,
7. Win32 Exploitation 101 – Muhammad Ahmed Siddiqui, rewterz,
8. Masquerading as Trustworthy – Syed Jahanzaib Sarfaraz,
9. How Attackers go Undetected – Ayaz Ahmed Honeynet Project,
10. Round Table Discussion on Various Information Security Topics
* Lunch sponsored by Microsoft
* Tea-breaks sponsored by rewterz
There will be a single track with 2 different trainings, over 2 days comprised of renowned information and computer security professionals.
Friday, July 27, 2007 – Saturday, July 28, 2007
1. Cutting-edge Hacking Techniques – rewterz
2. Web Application Security – rewterz
* All courses are two days. Course materials, lunch and two tea breaks will be provided.
* A Certificate of Completion will be offered.
CAPTURE THE FLAG HACKING CONTEST
Teams will compete for eight hours in a vulnerable environment. Teams with offensive skills can win this game. They will have to keep their systems operational to qualify, but 0wn their opponents to score. Visit the website for more information regarding this exciting event.
Limited number of heavy metal bands will be performing in PAKCON III geek party this year.
Register yourself now to become part of Pakistan's largest cyber security convention: http://www.pakcon.org/register.html
* Gold Sponsor: Microsoft – http://www.microsoft.com
* Silver Sponsor: rewterz – http://www.rewterz.com
* Official Media Partner: Radio1 FM